
My secret wish is
that black women see my girl
and think 'great salon'
My sister is getting married in North Carolina this weekend and this is my test run of Ess' hair style. I tried to do the micro twists without rubber bands and it turned out a little loose, but I LOVE the flower sparkle snaps (thanks Steph at snapaholics!). I think I can improve for the big day. I will admit that I'm nervous about travelling to the southeast. So many more knowledgeable mothers to judge my handiwork. Wish me luck.
If you have a hairstyle and a 'hairku' to share, leave me a comment and I'll add your link to this post. Also, take a few minutes to visit the original Haiku Friday creators, Christina at A Mommy Story and Jennifer at Playgroups Are No Place For Children (and add your link to their lists). Every Friday their blogs link to all the haikus for the day. The theme is hair for everyone today!
I'm such a slacker this week. I've been traveling. Here, at last, (on Tuesday) are the other Hairkuers. (Or, at least, the other Hairkuers who are doing African hair.)
Dia at Team Sawyer
Steph at Adopting Gyrlande






