
Potty training has
Wiped me out and I have no
Energy for hair
This is Ess a few days after homecoming day in 2006. Her last hairstyle done in Haiti. Those are microbraids. I was clueless and it took me days to get them out! As soon as I get the professional photos, I'll post some of her wedding style. I am still so proud of how that one turned out. But, I am still a struggling beginner - check out this amazing mom and her daughter's new patriotic hairdo.
Sorry, I have been slacking on Hairku Friday. I hope some of you will share your beautiful hairstyles today! If you have a hairstyle and a 'hairku' to share, leave me a comment and I'll add your link to this post. You can also play along with the original Haiku Friday creators, Christina at A Mommy Story and Jennifer at Playgroups Are No Place For Children (and add your link to their lists).
As far as the potty training goes. Shhhhhh - whispering so as not to jinx anything - so far so good this morning. There's plenty of day left for flashing teenagers and torrential floods. I updated the Messter Map for you on the sidebar. It even has a new symbol for embarrassing incidents involving bras.
Here's the other Hairkuers: Pam at You're Gonna Miss This and Dia at Team Sawyer.






