Monday, November 30, 2009

Thank You

I've tried to write a few different things for this last post of my thirty post marathon. Nothing is working. It feels like it should be good. Momentous. I have some big adoption posts I've been writing and rewriting. The kids are always doing things that I could talk about. Matt has washed his thirty-six year old truck like eight times in the last three weeks and that's just kind of hilarious.

Instead I'll say what's on my mind. Thanks. I enjoyed this month. Thanks for not getting completely bored of me and disappearing. Thanks for the encouragement. Thanks for the emails. I love your suggestions. I am totally putting vick's vapor rub on the soles of Nater's feet. I will absolutely sit and memorize every detail of the last time I nurse him. Thank you for commenting so lovingly on our swing victory.

Thanks Gayle and Maura for your hilarious daily thoughts. Thanks Mommy Geekology for reading chapter 1, page 1 and not laughing in my virtual face. Thanks Jessica Bern for being inspired and posting every day with me (no thanks for being way funnier than me though).

It feels good to have finished this without cheating or missing. It feels good to be done. I'll be back very soon, but definitely not tomorrow!

E&E Tally: 21768 words
Blog posts: 30/30