Monday, November 9, 2009

Growing Up In Pictures

I went back through my saved drafts today (possibly looking desperately for something to post). Look at what I found. I put this post together on December 31, 2008. I'm not sure why I never published it. The moment passed, I suppose. Something came up. Who knows? It was a shock to find it almost a year later. Look at how little Ess and Gee were in January 08. And Cue. My Cue. In January 08, he was our new baby. The innocence slips away. (Anyone? Rock song? Title and artist to kick off a new trivia game with ten points. I think I've even used this song before.)

****************************************
Iiiiiiiitttttttttt'sssssssss......

January

February



March


April



May



June, July and August




September and October



November and December



Then, we start all over again.

May your new start be all you are hoping, may 2009 be your year, may your children go to bed early and sleep late, may your coffee be hot and your beer be cold, may the salt on the rim of your margarita glass be thick. May I see you here at the end of 2009.

***************************************
Look at that. Here we are. Cheers. And would you look at us now.


I'm closing my comments for most of the month of November while I participate in National Novel Writing Month and National Blog Posting Month. Except that I just realized I can't close comments if I ask you rock trivia. Sorry I suck at responses this month.


E&E Tally: 5471 words (More than a thousand words today!!!!)
Blog posts: 9/30 (Thanks for your emails counting that last one. You rock.)