Thursday, November 11, 2010

These are my kids on cute

You know you have spent too much time with a photographer when? He gives you the digital files so that you can share them on your blog. Nick Follger how do I love you? Let me count the ways. I love you because you make my kids look clean and sweet and happy.

I've said it before, or at least tweeted it before, but I still might die of loving this picture.

I love you for making my face look flawless, even if it is an alternate reality.  I love you because all four children and the horse-dog are looking at the camera howisthatevenpossibleohmygod.  I love you because most people would hate us two minutes into this photo shoot and you pretend that I am not a crazy person and Matt is not completely apathetic about family photos and my children are not whiny, difficult brats after ten minutes of set up.


I know. It is absolutely ridiculous how big Hampton Noodle is.  



I kind of love you a little bit in this one because my butt looks small.  I love you because memories are priceless and, as much as I love words and storytelling, I can only capture so much.



Thank you, Nick. (Yes, this totally is annual Stacey-posts-professional-pictures-because-she-wants-you-to-fawn-all-over-her-children-day. I don't ask for much, do I? DO I? Fine. Matt is completely apathetic about pictures, somebody for the love of God gush with me and tell me how worth it it is and that the money is justified and that you almost died of cuteness in that first shot and Ford should hire my children to sell trucks for them.  Thanks.  Hope you're having a great holiday weekend.  If I don't die of loving the first picture, I may die of having my uber adorable children home with me for four days because ohmygod the talking, my brain is bleeding.)