
This is a sticky post. That means it sticks at the top of my blog until after February 2. I totally did just learn that term. Scroll down for new posts.
If you are visiting Any Mommy Out There for information on the Hart for Haiti preschool dance and art sale on February 2, 2010, click here.
For all who read, but don't live here on the border of Idaho with us, Saige and her brothers and I are organizing a preschool dance and art sale to raise money for God’s Littlest Angels in Haiti, the orphanage where she lived for the first fourteen months of her life. It’s called Hart for Haiti because the kids and their friends and classmates are creating all of the artwork for the sale. (I know, Matt hates it, he says it just looks like I can’t spell heart. I can spell heart, Matt, it’s clever, it’s a play on words.)
If you do live out here on the border of Idaho with us in Sp----e (Matt’s going to kill me) and you want to help, email me at anymommyoutthere@gmail.com. If you agree with Matt that Hart for Haiti looks like I can’t spell heart, don’t email me. I’m nervous enough.
To read about GLA and the work they do in Haiti and to donate directly to God’s Littlest Angels visit their website.
THANK YOU!!! To some amazing people that have already helped SO much with this endeavor:
Kid Sports
MommyGeekology – She made that darling "hart" graphic for me and for Haiti.
Ann of Ann’s Rants – Check out how she helped GLA.






