Thank you for listening, thank you for your comments. I am shocked at how many women have experienced the trauma of hemorrhage and chunks and I am grateful to you for making me feel less alone.
What can we do for fun? Oh! I know! Let's violate copyright laws again. Because, get this, after the last time that I violated Nick Follger's artistic property rights, his lovely assistant (who is also his lovely wife) wrote to me. They googled Nick's name and found my blog post, which raved about him, but also, you know, posted his images of me and my children. She loved the post (because she is awesome and fortunately not particularly litigious nor inclined to ban mothers who cannot resist showing off their gorgeous family photos from their studio) and they wanted to use excerpts of it in their newsletter.
They are just like me! Except completely opposite because, oh right, they ASKED the author of the blog if they could use her words. To be fair, they are selling a product and I am not. I am just whoring out my children for compliments.
Pay me. Go ahead, tell me how cute they are. You can lie, it's okay, I'll believe you.
While you're in a complimentary mood - look, it's me, pregnant, and I actually look good in a picture. I love this photograph. I'm thinking about getting a wall portrait. That way, whenever I feel that overwhelming post-pregnancy weepiness and I'm all "wah, my last baby, I'll never be pregnant again, we're done and it's sad and it went too fast and I can't deal and maybe, maybe...," I'll stand in front of the photo and breathe deeply and say to myself you were there, you've been there, it was yours and now it's time to move on. Then, I'll walk outside and look at our minivan, which has all available seating taken up by car seats and enough cheerios on the floor for us to survive a nuclear war.
{Removed}
I'm taking these down really, really soon, I swear.






