Friday, April 15, 2011

Hampton walks me

I have already posted this to twitter and facebook, which makes this a bit overkill, except that my mom will never see it unless I put it here and she must know how I suffer.

It's ridiculous really. This happens at least four times a day.  My favorite part is when I'm still yelling "WAIT" off camera. Like it's done an ounce of fu.cking good to that point.  He dragged me down the street. You can hear my sweet neighbor telling me that I need to be careful of my arms. Or maybe it's when I gravel surf behind him at the beginning. Or possibly when he slams into me and knocks me sideways like three feet.



The things I do. And I do them so gracefully. Obviously.  (I am a huge dork.)

P.S. Don't you love that I finally used my flip camera and I had absolutely no interest in recording my children. No. I'm all, look at my freakishly big dog yank me around on the end of a chain.  It's like I'm going to get my mommyblogging license revoked.