Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Signs you should think about potty training your three year old

Q: Hi mom.

Me: Hi baby. What's that?

Q: The dwiaper bag. I have an owie poo poo.

Me: Oh. Should we change it?

Q: Yes. But, you have to be nice and gentwle.

Me: I will.

Q: No, sometimes youwr not.

Me: Okay. I promise I will be.

Q: On the cawrpet.

Me: Yes, Quinn.

Q: OWIE! That's not gentwle. There. That's better. That's nice and gentwle, momma. Good.

Me: Thank you, Quinn.

Q: Now, some cweam.

Me: If you put your poo poo in the potty, you wouldn't get an owie bottom.

Q: No. You just need to be nice and gentwle.

Me: I am.

Q: More cweam. Thank you. That's good.


I think micromanaging the diaper change might be one such sign. You?

Comments are closed while I catch up on my reading. XO.