What?
It's a new advice site where you can seek answers to all of your pressing questions from five mouthy bloggers who think they have all the answers. After a few martinis maybe?
The most pressing question is (dun, dun, dun, dun) who are these mysterious maidens (aha?!) of mouthiness?
I could give points for anyone who guesses all five correctly, but then they might hunt me down and kill me. Or you. Or something. Hurry, check them out, because I'm pretty sure there's code in that button that causes this post to self-destruct. Although, if my blog self-destructs, I'm going to hunt them down, right after I cry like a baby.
******************************************
These boots are made for walking. (five points for song and artist!)
We walked for Maddie and moms and babies all over the country on April 25th. Thank you and much love to my fabulous team of local friends, including Harvard to Homemaker and Hey There Dearheart - they are always up for a crazy idea like a three mile walk in the freezing cold with abijillion kids (or eight). We had a great time.
Thank you again to everyone who donated to the March of Dimes for our team. You are truly awesome.
That's the three and under contingent. Lazy kids.
******************************************
On the road again. (five more!)
Did you know that i.Mom.my is now Mommy Geekology? It's true. She's in the blogger, I-have-some-crazy-readers protection program. I don't have the same crazy readers, so I can tell you the good news. I don't know if I have any crazy readers, actually, certainly not crazier than me. I just might be the lunatic you're looking for (title and artist for five points).
*******************************************
Through the years. (last one - five points!)
Our tenth wedding anniversary is this week. This my present.
It's the footer walls for a mud room. A room dedicated to mud, and mud-covered things and all things muddy. A room that our 3 and 7/9 children and Matt must pass through before entering my house. Deposit thy mud all ye who enter here.
There are no words for how happy the mudroom-to-be makes my anal-retentive, mud-hating soul. I am in love with the mudroom. Best present possibly ever. Maybe even better than the wood burning stove. Who needs diamonds when you can have a room dedicated to mud?
Matt thinks the mudroom is merely another chink in my armor in his never-ending quest to get his present.

Aha. Is there any mudroom in the world that could contain that?
A man should dream.
Tomorrow, we return to regular posting with a huge dash of sap. Sorry. Tenth anniversary and all. Then, shhhhh, I'll be gone for a few days. With just my husband. For the first time in four years. Bless you Grandma, Aunt H and Aunt D - may the toddlers not tie you up, steal the keys, lock you in the basement and demand ice cream for dinner and later bedtimes. Because, you know, they never do anything like that. (If they do, don't call us.)







